Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goodnight text quotes

in text term gudnyt txt kowts



I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure you feel all right, I'm gonna blow you a sweet goodnight.


You may think that I forgot you. You may think that I don't care, and you may think that I'm not thinking of you. Well, you're wrong. You're still in my dreams.


The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights. You are the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you are the reason I can't sleep without saying goodnight.



As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment