Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Depressing quotes and sayings- nakakalungkot na sayings about love

Depressing quotes and sayings- nakakalungkot na sayings about love


1 Until we are whole once again my heart will remain tore without you. love Depressing sayings by Elaine Sherman

2 In the sense of the sea there must be you girl of ocean therein will lie your profound look Author : Unknown

3 Give me a land of boughs in leaf, A land of trees that stand; Where trees are fallen there is grief; I love no leafless land. romantic Depressing quotes by Unknown

4 If the heart of a man is depressed with cares, The mist is dispelled when a woman appears. Author : Soren Kierkegaard

5 In addition to my other numerous acquaintances, I have one more intimate confidant . . . . My depression is the most faithful mistress I have known - no wonder, then, that I return the love. Author : Nicolas Cage quotes

6 Passion is very important to me. If you stop enjoying things, you've got to look at it, because it can lead to all kinds of depressing scenarios. love Depressing sayings by Unknown

7 Being alone can be depressing, if you let it. I keep my aches and pains to myself. I just listen and pray a lot. Author : Unknown

8 I'm quite in love with the human race and this planet we live on. I see life as very fresh and beautiful. People say to me 'Oh you have the world in your hands,' or 'You're young, and you have all these opportunities.' But that's not why I feel the way I do. It's just my reality. I've felt that way before too. Still, I get very frustrated with the pace of life - I want so badly for people just to understand each other and communicate better! With all this technology, that's the best we can do? Pride so often gets in the way, in politics and everywhere else. It's depressing. romantic Depressing quotes by Unknown

9 The distance that separates us is trivial in comparison to the emotions that bind us. Author : John Gay

10 Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate! Author : A. E. Housman

11 I find nothing more depressing than optimism love Depressing sayings by Unknown

12 In the sense of sky there must be you girl of star therein will lie your brilliant smile Author : Unknown


Depressing quotes and sayings- nakakalungkot na sayings about love






No comments:

Post a Comment