Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Break up Quotes

Im sure any of you experienced breaking up. Breaking up is diffucult to deal specially when the pain is still fresh. Every one goes through it at least once in their life but most many times.
these are the break up quotes from famous persons to see what there thoughts are about their own lost love.

So if you dont what to do - read this quotes helps your feelings relax and analyze your emotional situation.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
Anonymous

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
Kahlil Gibran

I love to shop after a bad relationship. I don't know. I buy a new outfit and it makes me feel better. It just does. Sometimes I see a really great outfit, I'll break up with someone on purpose.
Rita Rudner

The hottest love has the coldest end.
Socrates

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
Anonymous

I ne'er can love another
As long as life may stand.
No maid the wide world over
Shall hold this heart or hand.

Anonymous

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
Robert Browning

And I shall find some girl perhaps, and a better one than you, With eyes as wise, but kindlier, and lips as soft, but true, and I daresay she will do.
Rupert Brooke

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
Anonymous

The heart was made to be broken.
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment