Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cory Aquino Political Quotes

cory aquino political quotes


As we know that Corazon Aquino is former President of the Philippines 1986 - 1992

the Famous Political quotes of Mrs. Aquino.


“I've reached a point in life where it's no longer necessary to try to impress. If they like me the way I am, that's good. If they don't, that's too bad.”

“Faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things - with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.”

“I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.”

“I just do whatever it is that I believe I should do, regardless of the risks to my life.”

“Reconciliation should be accompanied by justice, otherwise it will not last. While we all hope for peace it shouldn't be peace at any cost but peace based on principle, on justice.”

“The media's power is frail. Without the people's support, it can be shut off with the ease of turning a light switch.”

“I know my limitations, and I don't like politics. I was only involved because of my husband.”

“As I came to power peacefully, so shall I keep it.”

“One must be frank to be relevant.”

“It's very simple, I just tell my sad story, and people weep.”

No comments:

Post a Comment