Sunday, May 9, 2010

Funny Bad Relationship Quotes

I have a very bad relationship with mice.
Casey Affleck

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
Anonymous

Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs.
Marianne Faithfull

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Groucho Marx

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you.'
Anonymous

A girl can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
Cher

The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
Ronnie Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment