Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sex in the City quotes

Why don't we save time and you just tell me what I want?
Mr. Big to Carie

Why do we let the one thing we don't have affect how we feel about all the things we do have? Why does one-minus-a-plus-one feel like it adds up to zero?
Carrie

If you can only have one great love, then the city just may be mine. And I don't want nobody talkin' shit about my boyfriend.
Carrie

I think I have monogamy. I must have caught it from you people.
Samantha

Maybe it's maturity or the wisdom that comes with age, but the witch in Hansel and Gretel — she's very misunderstood. I mean, the woman builds her dream house and these brats come along and start eating it.
Miranda

Oh my god! She's fashion roadkill!
Stanford

I began to realize that being beautiful is like having a rent-controlled apartment overlooking the park: completely unfair and usually bestowed upon those who deserve it least.
Carrie

They practically chased me with torches like I was Fuckenstein!
Samantha, "Freaks and Oddities"

I said no white, no ivory, no nothing that says virgin. I have a child. The jig is up.
Miranda, "The Ick Factor"

Oh, honey, wake up and smell the KY.
Anthony, "Boy, Interrupted"

No comments:

Post a Comment